- The first Big Nate novel since 1981.
- It was released March 23, 2010.
- The first Big Nate book that has a special edition.
- The first comic since 1981.
- It was released on October 19, 2010.
- The comic strip on the back is about Nate Wright calling dibs on Jenny, Then, She beats Nate up and Nate says he loves her fiery spirit.
- The comics in this book were printed from August 28, 2006 to April 1, 2007.
- The second novel, 7 months after Big Nate: In a Class By Himself.
- It was released on the same day that Big Nate: From the Top was released.
- This is all about Nate, Gina and not mostly, Ben Franklin.
- The third novel, 6 months after Big Nate Strikes Again.
- It was released on August 16, 2011.
- This is all about Nate, Artur competing to sell the most wall hangings.
- The second comic, 6 months ago after Big Nate: From the Top.
- It was released April 26, 2011, 4 months before Big Nate: On a Roll.
- The comic strip on the back is about Nate convinces Francis and Teddy to start a band, Francis suggests
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.