Cheez Doodles are a cheddar cheese-flavored cheese puff produced by Wise Foods™. They are Nate Wright's favorite snack food by far, although he hardly gets to eat the snack since his father always buys him very healthy snacks which he and his friends find absolutely disgusting. The servings are called doodles instead of chips like normal nutrition info on the bag of chips.
You can find these in the USA at your local Walmart or Target.
- Cheez Doodles are located/found in aisle nine of "Wise Foods™" for $1.39.
- Nate seems to have an addiction to writing poems about Cheez Doodles, which annoys his English teacher, Mrs. Clarke, due to the fact that Nate writes too many poems about Cheez Doodles and he gets the powder on his homework. This also annoys other teachers, such as Mrs. Godfrey.
- Nate also has a Cheez Doodle collection, consisting of all sorts of different shaped and sized Cheez Doodles. His friends got so discussed, they went to play basketball in the rain.
- Once Nate's dad tried to get Nate to cut down on Cheez Doodles, he provided an alternative called Cheezy Weezies. Due to the lack of fat in the content, Nate found Cheezy Weezies to be absolutely disgusting and quoted, "This is like promising me a puppy and then coming home with a Scooby-Doo hand puppet."
- Nate once tried to invent the world's first powder-free Cheez Doodle, but after many failed attempts, he invented cheese.
- Nate once went through withdraw when the snack machine ran out of Cheez Doodles.
- Nate's teeth are often yellow because he eats too much Cheez Doodles.
- Nate and his ex-girlfriend, Angie, both have Cheez Doodle costumes.
- In Jefferson Middle School, there is a vending machine that has Cheez Doodles.
- There are 6.5 doodles per serving.