At first, Nate had trouble convincing kids to join, but he eventually recruited Peter Mason. However, that was only because he couldn't get into Robotics Camp.
- They had a nature walk which had no nature except Spitsy, and Nate told Peter that Spitsy was a coyote.
- They then had a scavenger hunt which tricked Peter into buying Nate free food.
- Then, Nate got Peter interested in a crossword puzzle which he quickly finished.
- After that, they played water sports, which was just Marco Polo in an inflatable pool.
- Then, they had an imaginary campfire at 10:30 in the morning.
- They also played "Duck Duck Goose" with only two people.
Retrieved from "https://bignate.fandom.com/wiki/Camp_Nate?oldid=95042"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.