Here are the rules for the chat.
- Don’t Spam.
- Don’t Harass.
- Don't discuss explicit content.
That’s essentially all you need to know. If you’d like details about each offense, the info is below.
What is Spam?
- Posting excessive amounts of emotes in a crowded chat so that it becomes disruptive (Mods decide what constitutes disruption; there will be no more lawyering, their word is final).
- Posting excessive walls of irrelevant text in a crowded chat to the point where it becomes disruptive.
- Posting obnoxious stuff.
- Excessively posting Party Links (unless requested by another user).
- Posting Malware or download links.
- Posting pornographic links.
- Anything else a Mod deems to fall into this category.
What is Harrassment?
- Insulting people directly, either with full intent to cause emotional harm or excessive repetition.
- Continually trying to talk to someone who doesn’t want to talk to you.
- Anything else that a Mod deems to be harassment of others.
Punishments are entirely up to local Moderators based on the situation, so they can vary wildly by their discretion, but there are some commonalities listed here:
- Breaking Rule One
- You will typically be kicked as a warning. Repeat offenses leads to a short ban.
- Breaking Rule Two
- You will typically be banned, usually for 1-7 days.
- Repeat offenses
- Punishments increase exponentially for repeat offenders, culminating in an infinite ban from Chat.
- I believe the Mod who banned me is being abusive
- Contact a Community Administrator (or a Bureaucrat if the abusive Mod is a Community Administrator) with your information & the day of the abuse. Screenshots are also necessary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.