- The arrow that punctured Achilles' heel was really an icicle that Nate and Teddy pulled off of Teddy's garage roof.
- The "blood" around the icicle was red nail polish that Dee Dee Holloway applied to "pump up the drama", so to speak.
- In the Ultimate Snowdown, Nate's opponents, Nolan and his classmates from Jefferson Middle School, tried to take a bad approach in making their snow sculpture by patting snow around a real cavalier's suit of armor. Despite Nolan's team not technically cheating, their tactic wasn't very imaginative; and imagination was the approach that the judges, Mrs. Everett and Mr. Rosa were looking for.
- Nate's team defeated Jefferson Middle School because their snow sculpture was very creative and Jefferson's had no imagination
- It was the first time that P.S. 38 won against Jefferson in seven years.
- The name, "Achilles Gets the Point", implies that the arrow was a point and Achilles had it, and it also implies that Achilles got the "point" that anyone could be beaten.
Behind the scenes
Retrieved from "https://bignate.fandom.com/wiki/Achilles_Gets_the_Point?oldid=94545"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.