The 4th of July Fair is a fair, celebrating the day the United States got their independence. Nate Wright says the fair is the best part of summer. The fair gets bigger and better each year. They have a fireworks show, too.
One year, Nate got sick on the Tilt-a-Whirl, a ride, after eating a corn dog, and Nate has to relearn the thing every year.
- Chamber of Horrors: Nate said it was lame because it was just plastic skeletons and a guy in a vampire suit.
- Tilt-a-Whirl: Nate once got sick on it after eating a corn dog.
- Bumper Cars: Nate and Francis played it together.
- Ring Toss: It took Nate 28 tries, but he finally got one. He won a plastic change purse.
- Ball Toss: Nate tried to win Jenny a prize but he couldn't win it.
- Shoot-a-Hoop: Make a basket to win a prize.
- Ferris Wheel: Nate and Teddy rode it together. Nate dropped his ice-cream from the top.
- The Zipper